A rare senior appointment has presented to the market within an established, yet prestigious service provider located in Edinburgh.
The role of Divisional Construction Manager will feed directly to the board and involve the full management of their Construction service taking accountability for the business performance, as well as manage external stakeholders whilst growing, guiding and directing the existing team.
The successful post holder will be responsible for collaborating and networking across the organisation as well establishing strong links with key business areas and developing relationships with new and existing construction partners.
Essential skills include:
- Resilience and confidence when operating in an environment where change is normality
- Ability to develop and execute a robust business plan
- Manage all customer relations
- Manage principal design and CDM fee earning work
- Demonstrate effectively communications with internal and external senior stakeholders and to network across all levels
- Development of products and service offerings
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to influence in a collaborative manner.
- Construction, Architectural, Project management or Business Management degree
- Member of ICS, ICE, IIRSM, APS
- Health and safety background
- Building and construction
- Regulatory and Compliance knowledge
- Knowledge of Risk Process
- Sound understanding of Commercial and Legal Language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Ability to start at short notice