Drummond Bridge are delighted to be working with a leading Construction company to recruit an Estimator to join their first-class team. The business is renowned for their excellent service and delivery to clients.
A great opportunity has now arisen for an experienced and ambitious Estimator to support the business in its continuous period of growth and work on a diverse range of projects.
- Prepare and produce accurate and competitive cost estimates from receipt of tender inquiry to tender completion, in line with the overall company’s targets and objectives
- Ensure company policies and procedures for the business are always followed and adhered to
- Creating and writing bills of quantities and schedules of works
- Collate and analyse tender documentation and report back to relevant business stakeholders
- Sending tender enquiries to sub-contractors, seeking quotations and analysing quotations
- Resolving uncertainties by submitting queries to obtain clarification and responding to sub-contractors’ queries
- Develop and maintain pricing masters by analysing and summarising estimating information trends
- Work in collaboration with various internal teams including senior management, commercial teams and effective handover to delivery teams
- Previous experience, stability and proven track record in an estimating role
- Groundworks and Civils experience essential
- Experience of working in Construction or Engineering sector
- Qualifications (ideally degree educated) in Quantity Surveying, Construction or relevant subject
- Excellent communication and relationship management capabilities
- Full Driving Licence
Highly competitive salary DOE and comprehensive benefits package.